Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is a 3D isometric computer role-playing game featuring Pathfinder’s classic first edition ruleset.
“The realm of Sarkoris was destroyed when Areelu Vorlesh, a scholar and practitioner of forbidden magics, opened a rift to the abyssal planes of existence, and hordes of demons invaded Golarion. Led by the evil Demon Lords Deskari and Baphomet, the abyssal forces crushed all who stood against them, turning Sarkoris into a demon-infested land now known as the Worldwound. It fell to the neighboring nations to assemble an army capable of withstanding the demonic assault to protect the world from the flames. Thus the Crusades began.”
►Humble Beginnings: Take your pick from 21+ diverse classes and their 5 archetypes, then mix-and-match from thousands of skills, talents, and abilities to further hone their unique niche. However, those less interested in the character sheet can dive right in with a pre-built hero.
►Story for the Ages: Master one of the Mythic Paths including Demon, Azata, Trickster, Aeon, Angel, or Lich while you uncover and explore a narrative of hubris, corruption, and redemption.
►Taking Charge: Assume the role of Commander and lead your kingdom and armies into a new age of peace and prosperity. But before that however, you must combat the demon invasion spreading terror and discord across your region.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Owlcat Games
- Publisher: Owlcat Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is a 3D isometric computer role-playing game featuring Pathfinder's classic first edition ruleset.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone Reloads In One Week
- Mail.RU games has announced its next major update for RiotZone will launch next week Tuesday, September 11.
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...