Paradise Bay is a free to play casual mobile game developed by King and is available for iOS, Android, Amazon mobile devices, and Windows OS.
►Create and manage your very own tropical paradise, develop relationships with merchants, animals, and islanders.
►Resources can be harvested, crafted into goods, and then sold in the marketplace for a profit.
►Even the sea can be explored while you uncover the secrets of your island getaway! So what are you waiting for? There are profits to be made and adorable animals to meet!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: King
- Publisher: King
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Meaningful relationships.
- +Exploration into new areas.
- +Can be played even during small breaks.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+, iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Paradise Bay is a free to play casual mobile game developed by King and is available for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire and PC. In Paradise Bay players and create and manage their very own tropical paradise, developing relationships with merchants, animals, and islanders.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Hero Braces for Second Soft Launch
- Webzen's free-to-play strategy game, First Hero has officially soft-launched into South America, France, and Spain as of this posting.
- League of Angels: Origins Now Open for Pre-Registration
- It's time for iOS owners to get a headstart and sign-up for the latest League of Angels title from Yoozoo Games.
- Creative Destruction Reaches 20 Million Downloads on Steam and Mobile
- Titan Studios announced that their game, Creative Destruction hit 20 million downloads across Steam and Mobile today.