Overkill’s The Walking Dead
Overkill’s The Walking Dead is a 3D shooter being developed by Overkill which will let players and fans explore the world of The Walking Dead. Players will find themselves becoming intertwined with a zombified, post-apocalyptic world where they must assume the role of survivors merely trying to get by as long as they possibly can. The game will try to do as much justice as it can to the horrors and gruesome details thriving within the world of The Walking Dead while still providing players with a thrilling, enveloping game experience. Overkill’s The Walking Dead is planned to be released in 2016.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Overkill
- Publisher: Starbreeze AB
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Collaboration with the creator of The Walking Dead.
- +Both stealth and action mechanics.
- +Limited information available.
- -Limited information available.
- Additional Information:
- · VR is planned to be supported.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Universal Monsters Online announces closed beta signups
- Bigpoint has announced that signups have begun for their new browser-based MOBA: Universal Monsters Online.
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Expansion Review
- Unlike previous major updates focused on expanding the story with new arcs to explore, Ascendancy is more of a side tale.