Mortal Shell is a 3D Souls-like action role-playing game set in a sanity-testing fantasy world.
“As the remains of humanity wither and rot, zealous foes fester in the ruins. They spare no mercy, with survival demanding superior awareness, precision and instincts. Track down hidden sanctums of devout followers and discover your true purpose.”
►Wait For It: Time your attacks and carefully navigate the many deadly dangers of do-or-die combat.
►The Harder They Fall: Slay gods and and evil creations alike with equal measures bravery, merciless ability, and an unforgiving zeal.
►Mine Now: Assimilate the skills and experience of fallen warriors by awakening and occupying the mortal shells of your slain enemies.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cold Symmetry
- Publisher: Playstack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590+/AMD FX 8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970+/AMD Radeon R9 290+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: Mortal Shell is a 3D Souls-like action role-playing game set in a sanity-testing fantasy world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamersFirst Buys APB - Relaunching it as F2P
- K2 Network, the company that runs the free to play portal GamersFirst, has acquired the rights to All Points Bulletin (APB) from the developer...
- Maypole Challenge arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo has launched the Maypole Challenge update for MicroVolts.
- Legends of Aria Updates the Roadmap to Open Beta and Launch
- Citadel Studios has announced that Legends of Aria will be officially heading to Open Beta this June.