Mortal Shell is a 3D Souls-like action role-playing game set in a sanity-testing fantasy world.
“As the remains of humanity wither and rot, zealous foes fester in the ruins. They spare no mercy, with survival demanding superior awareness, precision and instincts. Track down hidden sanctums of devout followers and discover your true purpose.”
►Wait For It: Time your attacks and carefully navigate the many deadly dangers of do-or-die combat.
►The Harder They Fall: Slay gods and and evil creations alike with equal measures bravery, merciless ability, and an unforgiving zeal.
►Mine Now: Assimilate the skills and experience of fallen warriors by awakening and occupying the mortal shells of your slain enemies.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cold Symmetry
- Publisher: Playstack
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4590+/AMD FX 8350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970+/AMD Radeon R9 290+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: Mortal Shell is a 3D Souls-like action role-playing game set in a sanity-testing fantasy world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chess Rush is a New Auto-Battler from Tencent, Launching in July
- The "Auto Chess" genre is getting some steam behind it, and starting on July 3rd, Tencent throws their hat into the ring.
- Naruto Online Arrives July 20
- On July 20th, Oasis Games will be publishing NARUTO ONLINE in the Western regions on PC.
- Final Fantasy XI Mobile Gets First Public Preview
- Today at the Nexon Developer Conference, Nexon revealed some of the first development screenshots for FFXI in a presentation.