Mayhem in Single Valley
Mayhem in Single Valley is a 2.5D adventure-platformer featuring brain-bending puzzles, gorgeous pixel art graphics, and an unforgettable cast of wacky characters.
“This is the first day of the Apocalypse in a small town – and it’s all because of a young boy named Jack. Now he has the weirdest adventure of his life – and you are invited to join.”
►Heart of Darkness: Dive headfirst into a small town filled with big mysteries, inconsistent pasts, and unexpected events.
►Walk on the Wild Side: Make your way through tricks, traps, car chases, and more on your journey through a weird world.
►Think first, Kill Later: Every enemy has a one-of-a-kind character profile complete with unique preferences and behaviors.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fluxscopic
- Publisher: tinyBuild
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Mayhem in Single Valley is a 2.5D adventure-platformer featuring brain-bending puzzles, gorgeous pixel art graphics, and an unforgettable cast of wacky characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames sees 100% Growth in US, Mobile Games leading Charge
- This year, the company reached a new high in overall revenue, with growth being profitable as well. “It has always been important for us not...
- Final Fantasy XIV Reveals Patch 6.2, Buried Memory
- Square Enix has shared new information about Final Fantasy XIV's upcoming Patch 6.2, titled "Buried Memory."
- 3v3 RTS Mobile Game 'Stone Arena' Set to Launch in July
- 37Games has recently announced their new RTS mobile game Stone Arena, coming globally in July.