Marvel Mighty Heroes
Marvel Mighty Heroes is a 4-player co-op game designed exclusively for mobile devices. The universe is under siege and it’s up to you to assemble the most powerful team of fighters you can find. Play as your favorite marvel super heroes and villians from Captain America, Star-lord, Venom, Loki and more.
Epic combat: Battle in real-time 4-player co-op through an epic 3D landscape
Weekly quests: oin live events and take on a brand new set of missions each week
Upgrade system: Acquire new suits with unique abilities to upgrade your characters
Live competition: Prove you are the team MVP and climb the leaderboards
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: DeNA Corp.
- Publisher: DeNA Corp.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Great graphics and animations
- +Great for a Marvel fan with complete character roster
- +Challenging boss battles
- -Novelty wears off fast
- -Lack of an active PvP system
- -Non-boss fights are a snooze fest
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (Android): Requires V4.0 and up
- OS (iOS): Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Description: Marvel Mighty Heroes is a 4-player co-op game designed exclusively for mobile devices. The universe is under siege and it’s up to you to assemble the most powerful team of fighters you can find.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 'Dawn of the Last Continent' Update Arrives in Blade & Soul Tomorrow
- The biggest Blade & Soul update is arriving tomorrow, Dec. 6th and is called "Dawn of the Lost Continent".
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.