Weekly Recap #220 Dec. 29th – TF2, Smite, Closers & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: SMITE, H1Z1, EverQuest Next Landmark, Marvel Heroes 2015, Team Fortress 2, Tree of Savior, & Closers!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending December 29th, 2014 (Dec. 22nd – Dec. 29th).
Smite’s World Championship tournament has hit $2.4 million prize pool and counting:
H1Z1 is headed to Steam early access on January 15th
EverQuest Next Landmark introduced PvE, caves, and so much more:
Marvel Heroes 2015 introduces Venom as its latest playable villain:
Team Fortress 2 introduces Mannpower mode (beta) as a twist on CTF:
(Special thanks to ValveTime for video footage – original video: http://youtu.be/Dhq4PNygbTs )
Tree of Savior updates info on closed beta testing and confirms F2P:
Nexon Korea begins open beta for Closers:
Steparu’s coverage on closers:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Evolution Factor Introduces PvE Mode
- StarGem Inc. and Gaijin Entertainment today announced the release of the major Evolution Factor update for the Sci-fi Action MMO Star Conflict
- Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
- Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Launches on Steam
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn is now available on Steam alongside a sweet discount.