Kingdom Hearts III
Kingdom Hearts III is an action-RPG blending together various prolific franchises into one incredible adventure. Travel to beautiful Disney worlds, meet cool characters from Final Fantasy, laugh and cry at Pixar stories, fawn over Marvel heroes, and put an end to the nefarious Xehanort with the help from King Mickey and even Riku.
Stopping you from searching for the Seven Guardians of Light are the plentiful Heartless, and they aren’t going to let you do as you please without resistance. While exploring, mobs and other baddies will try to put a halt to your journey. Grab the legendary Keyblade and fight your way through wave after wave of evil creatures.
In addition to Donald and Goofy, for the first time ever you’ll be able to take two more party members with you into battle expanding the amount of options available in an engagement. Combat is frantic, flashy, and fun featuring incredible magic, contextual moves, team combos, and link attacks. Adding even more excitement is the newly transforming Keyblade featuring new forms, abilities, moves, and animations as well as being able to be dual-wielded for maximized firepower. There are nigh unlimited ways to personalize your gameplay style, discover any number of paths to victory!
It all ends here. Turn the final page in the Dark Seeker Saga and obtain the Key to Return Hearts.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4
- Description: Kingdom Hearts III is an action-RPG blending together various prolific franchises into one incredible adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Halloween MMO Events 2013
- The list for all your MMO'ween needs in 2013!
- Trion Worlds Hosts Several Holiday Events
- Trion Worlds is currently hosting a handful of different holiday events for their current lineup of titles, including ArcheAge and Defiance.
- Star Trek Online Brings the Age of Discovery to Console in November
- Star Trek Online fans on console do not have long to wait until they enter the Age of Discovery.