Indie Pogo is a platform-brawler love letter to all things indie games. Get a couple friends together for the 2~4 player local/online lobby, take your pick from one of the dozens of crossover characters like Shovel Knight, VVVVVV, Bit Trip Runner, or Awesomenauts, and get to stomping, bashing, bludgeoning, bouncing, ricocheting, and pogo’ing your way to victory.
While easy to pick up and play, Indie Pogo isn’t without its competitive elements. For example, the auto-jump feature ensures fast-paced matches without getting hung up on the more technical aspects of moving around. However, to make things interesting for long-term play, each of the hand-crafted maps comes with a unique aesthetic, variety of rules, and strategies to adjust to because of the ever changing nature of the environment.
And if their love for independent developers wasn’t already obvious, there’s also a metric ton of trophies showcasing a wide variety of great indie games both big and small.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lowe Bros Studios
- Publisher: Lowe Bros Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior's English Version Beta Test Starting Soon
- The Tree of Savior team has announced that the English/International version of the game will begin beta testing in August.
- RUF Cars are heading to Auto Club Revolution Garages
- Auto Club Revolution announces that RUF cars are coming to the ACR garage.