Indie Pogo is a platform-brawler love letter to all things indie games. Get a couple friends together for the 2~4 player local/online lobby, take your pick from one of the dozens of crossover characters like Shovel Knight, VVVVVV, Bit Trip Runner, or Awesomenauts, and get to stomping, bashing, bludgeoning, bouncing, ricocheting, and pogo’ing your way to victory.
While easy to pick up and play, Indie Pogo isn’t without its competitive elements. For example, the auto-jump feature ensures fast-paced matches without getting hung up on the more technical aspects of moving around. However, to make things interesting for long-term play, each of the hand-crafted maps comes with a unique aesthetic, variety of rules, and strategies to adjust to because of the ever changing nature of the environment.
And if their love for independent developers wasn’t already obvious, there’s also a metric ton of trophies showcasing a wide variety of great indie games both big and small.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lowe Bros Studios
- Publisher: Lowe Bros Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Indie Pogo is a platform-brawler love letter to all things indie games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ultima Forever Review
- MMOHuts's Ojogo reviews Ultima Forever, a free-to-play mobile RPG that harkens back to Ultima IV.
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.
- Shot Online Celebrates Over 10 Years of Game Updates and More
- It's hard to keep an online game fresh, much less fun for ten+ years, Shot Online has successfully done just that.