Indie Pogo is a platform-brawler love letter to all things indie games. Get a couple friends together for the 2~4 player local/online lobby, take your pick from one of the dozens of crossover characters like Shovel Knight, VVVVVV, Bit Trip Runner, or Awesomenauts, and get to stomping, bashing, bludgeoning, bouncing, ricocheting, and pogo’ing your way to victory.
While easy to pick up and play, Indie Pogo isn’t without its competitive elements. For example, the auto-jump feature ensures fast-paced matches without getting hung up on the more technical aspects of moving around. However, to make things interesting for long-term play, each of the hand-crafted maps comes with a unique aesthetic, variety of rules, and strategies to adjust to because of the ever changing nature of the environment.
And if their love for independent developers wasn’t already obvious, there’s also a metric ton of trophies showcasing a wide variety of great indie games both big and small.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Lowe Bros Studios
- Publisher: Lowe Bros Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Indie Pogo is a platform-brawler love letter to all things indie games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Clicker Available Now on Steam
- WarpPortal has announced the arrival of Ragnarok Clicker, a new idle game in the Ragnarok universe.
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud Launches New Winter Season Expansion
- R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud announces that they have a new expansion, known as "Behold the Abyss".
- DragonFable Full Review
- DragonFable is an enjoyable single player RPG experience with an entertaining story and plenty of quests to perform.