Honkai Impact 3rd
Honkai Impact 3rd is a 3D hack’n’slash action-RPG featuring gorgeous anime-inspired visuals and setpieces.
“Valkyries. Warriors of Schicksal, the most powerful organization on Earth. The lithe bodies of these young girls are imbued with the very genes capable of countering the embodiment of chaos.
Honkai. A raw, unbridled phenomenon whose ultimate goal is to destroy humanity.
You are the Captain commanding these Valkyries. You must face humanity’s greatest enemy along their side.”
►Devil May Care: Deftly dodge and time your attacks to avoid disastrous damage and wombo-combo your way through any do-or-die combat situation.
►Augmentation Station: Take your fighting potential to the next level by farming for fragments essential in evolving and augmenting your battlesuit.
►Ready for Anything: Master the ins-and-outs of your character’s unique weapon type and learn to effectively use a variety of co-op skills to ensure you’re never caught unprepared no matter what you’re up against.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: miHoYo
- Publisher: miHoYo
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Fantastic Visuals
- +Compelling Narratives
- +Engaging Storytelling Techniques
- -Overly Complicated User Interface
- -Aggressive Monetization (Expensive Gacha-Style Microtransactions)
- -Large Download Size/Long Update Times
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.40GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1 GB VRAM
- HDD: 10 GB
- OS: Android 5.0+/iOS 9.0+
- HDD: 3.9 GB
- Description: Honkai Impact 3rd is a 3D hack'n'slash action-RPG featuring gorgeous anime-inspired visuals and setpieces.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios to Strengthen Publishing Position
- Hi-Rez Studios announced today the next phase in company evolution, from a self-publishing studio into a multi-game publisher.
- Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
- With days ticking away until Spirit Tales' open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.