Hide and Shriek
Hide and Shriek is a one versus one multiplayer scare game developed by Funcom for PC and will be available on Steam in October, 2016. In 10 minute matches set in a school building players will have to do their best and act as a mischievous rascal to scare their opponent before the time limit is up. Points can be collected throughout the match by luring your opponent into traps, performing ancient rituals, or outright scaring your opponent. At the end of the match if there isn’t a winner then the player with the most points wins.
Sounds simple right? There is a catch however: both of players in the match are completely invisible! By using spells and traps you’ll be able to reveal your opponent and follow up by giving them a good scare. Over 30 different spells will allow you to blind your opponent, booby-trap doors, unleash demons upon them and much more! To scare your opponent you’ll have to shriek at them with a variety of masks in the image of famous characters like zombies, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump and more. Each mask can even be outfitted with different accessories like bloody hatchets and sticky eyeballs so you can scare your opponents just how you’d like. There are even leaderboards for you to climb so you can prove that you’re the real deal when it comes to scaring people.
If you’re a fan of adrenaline pumping games and enjoy scaring people to the fullest extent, why not try your hand at virtually scaring others in Hide and Shriek? Just make sure to keep in mind that your opponent is also trying to reveal and scare you at the same time, so you’ll need to be on your toes otherwise you’ll be the one jumping out of your seat.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Funcom
- Publisher: Funcom
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or greater
- Description: Hide and Shriek is a 1v1 multiplayer game where players can compete in ten minute matches to be the one that scares their opponent the worst! Spells, traps, and trickery will need to be employed if you don't want to end up being the one jumping from your seat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features
- Shakes & Fidget MMORPG Gains New Features - Completely redesigned version with tons of new features
- Brown Dust Goes Global in March 2019
- Brown Dust, a tactical RPG from Korean publisher Neowiz has confirmed it has a global launch coming in March 2019.