Hero Defense – Haunted Island
Hero Defense – Haunted Island is a buy to play fantasy strategy game developed by Happy Tuesday for PC and is available for purchase on Steam Early Access. Hero Defense – Haunted Island puts players in the forefront of a war against Count Necrosis, the world’s most powerful vampire. If you truly wish to bring him down, you will need to lead upgradeable heroes on their quest to destroy Count Necrosis’ sinister creeps.
Combining elements of an RPG, MOBA, and tower defense games, Hero Defense – Haunted Island gives players all of the necessary tools to guide their troops to victory in a campaign game mode. You will work to liberate your island from Count Necrosis’ evil grasp by taking on procedurally generated enemies and fierce bosses that will challenge even the most seasoned strategists.
By collecting runes, creating builds out of them, and building hero shrines you can push your characters’ strengths to untold heights. Every hero also has a skill tree for you to manage that can be upgraded as you gain XP, giving your choice in how you want your heroes to perform on the battlefield. You can even control spells that can freeze your enemies in their tracks or burn them to the ground.
With many features and a deep RPG layer, Hero Defense – Haunted Island provides not only an appealing campaign, but also a long-lasting multiplayer experience where you will want nothing more than to fight your way to the top of the worldwide multiplayer leaderboards.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Tuesday
- Publisher: Happy Tuesday
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Combination of mobile units and static towers.
- +Unique, dark visual feel.
- +Skill trees give extra layer of strategy.
- -Uninspiring story.
- -Some character voices are poor.
- -Little enemy variation.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- CPU: Dual Core 2.66GHZ
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Card with 2 GB of VRAM
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Hero Defense - Haunted Island puts players in the forefront of a war against Count Necrosis, the world's most powerful vampire. If you truly wish to bring him down, you will need to lead upgradeable heroes on their quest to destroy Count Necrosis' sinister creeps.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Announces Ragnarok Journey
- Warpportal is excited to provide another way to get your Ragnarok Online fix – from the ease of your browser with Ragnarok Journey!
- Two New Gas Guzzlers Extreme DLC Coming Soon
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme announces the upcoming release of two DLC packs, Full Metal Frenzy and Full Metal Zombie.
- Joycity Comes Bearing Game of Dice Gifts
- Joycity is unloading a sleigh full of free updates for Game of Dice: a holiday event for all players, a brand new Christmas-themed map and mor