Freja and the False Prophecy
Freja and the False Prophecy is a 2D action adventure game featuring a dark Norse-mythology theme.
You have washed a mysterious shore after a rough conflict at sea. With nothing but an axe at your side, go on an epic journey to find answers.
►Looking Inside: Experience a story of self-discovery and retribution.
►Metroidvania: Stumble upon new areas after collecting helpful items.
►Hack Hack Slash: Cut down foes with powerful combos.
►Jump Around: Platform across beatifully detailed hand-drawn environments.
►Midgard and Beyond: Travel across the 9 realms of Yggdrasil which include the land of humans, fire, giants, dwarves, and the dead.
This is a buy-to-play title with no additional purchases required to access all content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Unsigned Double
- Publisher: Unsigned Double
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Freja and the False Prophecy is a 2D action adventure game featuring a dark Norse-mythology theme.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina now taking closed beta sign-ups
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it is now accepting closed beta registration for its upcoming MMORPG, Divina.
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
- WildStar Beta Access Breakdown
- A WildStar beta player breaks down beta access for testers, pre-orders, and the general public.