World of Tanks Adds American Tanks
When the third person shooter World of Tanks first went into beta, there were only two playable factions — the Soviets and the Germans. Now that the game is closer to full release, the developers have patched in the third major faction, the Americans.
The Americans come with their own tech tree, just like the Russians and Germans. This addition by Wargaming. net should make World of Tanks even more appealing to the US audience. WoT is an impressive free to play game with great graphics, easy to learn controls, and historically accurate vehicle designs.
World of Tanks will go heads up with Tank Ace, another tank based free to play MMO being published by GamesCampus. Players can take a look at some screenshots of the American tanks in action below, or head to our official World of Tanks page to learn more about the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fifa World Review
- If you are familiar with the FIFA games and have played any in the last couple of years you must be familiar with the ‘Ultimate Team’ conc...
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus Review
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus is a revolution in what an anime waifu title can be.
- DC Universe Online - Homecoming: Party at Titan’s Tower Now Live
- Homecoming, which will be live until October 6, features a bitter case of sibling rivalry between sisters Starfire and Blackfire, and a great