World of Tanks Adds American Tanks
When the third person shooter World of Tanks first went into beta, there were only two playable factions — the Soviets and the Germans. Now that the game is closer to full release, the developers have patched in the third major faction, the Americans.
The Americans come with their own tech tree, just like the Russians and Germans. This addition by Wargaming. net should make World of Tanks even more appealing to the US audience. WoT is an impressive free to play game with great graphics, easy to learn controls, and historically accurate vehicle designs.
World of Tanks will go heads up with Tank Ace, another tank based free to play MMO being published by GamesCampus. Players can take a look at some screenshots of the American tanks in action below, or head to our official World of Tanks page to learn more about the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Expansion Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, revealed the first expansion pack for S...
- Tribal Wars 2 Preview
- Tagspeech meets with InnoGames to get an early feel for their upcoming mobile title, Tribal Wars 2.
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...