Dragon Eye Online
Dragon Eye Online is a F2P fantasy-themed MMORPG giving players the reins to dictate the economy and their personal combat style.
Peace once quietly ruled the various factions via equally distributed mana, but war has arisen from the greedy. Though the people have splintered across the land, you have the unique opportunity to weave together the stranded and restore order as it once was.
►Living World: Make the decisions that will create ripples across yours, and others’ experience.
►Wise Wanderer: Travel to the reclusive settlements and discover their stories.
►Tradesmen: Find, trade, and craft items.
►Pal’ing It Up: Work together with other players and expedite your progress.
►Free-Form Attack: Manage attributes to dictate your method of hostile engagement.
►Manic Multiplayer: Fight in open field combat or challenge a particular individual.
►Working for a Living: Complete dynamic quests, explore expansive dungeons, defeat great bosses, and discover timed events.
While free-to-play, this title offers the option of a monthly subscription fee to access additional content.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game Nerd Productions
- Publisher: Game Nerd Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dragon Eye Online is a F2P fantasy-themed MMORPG giving players the reins to dictate the economy and their personal combat style.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k Regicide Releases May 5 on Steam Early Access
- A fresh take on the Warhammer universe
- Over $160,000 pledged to Planets3; New Pets Unveiled To Celebrate
- Cubical Drift announces new pets and lays out its stretch goals for funding Planets3.
- Review: Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest (Wizard Warrior Quest Book 1)
- Terris reviews Into the Game: A Dungeon Crawl Quest - Is it LitRPG at it's best, or did it stink worse than Bonnacon dookie?