Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is a remaster of the PS1 third-person racing game featuring the traditionally-platforming mascot Crash Bandicoot.
A galactic tyrant has made himself known to Crash and the crew. His request: a 1v1 race with the entire planet at stake. Defeat Nitrox Oxide’s lieutenants and eventually take down the big bad himself.
►Blast from the Past: Relive your childhood in the way you remember it.
►All the Extras: Enjoy content new and old alongside features such as online multiplayer and leaderboard listings.
►Mine!: Leave the opposition in the dust with helpful buffs scattered across the tracks.
►Hug the Turns: Get that extra little bit of speed by mastering power sliding.
►Grand Prix: Take Nitrox down one intense circuit at a time.
►Rider Without a Cause: Explore a variety of side content including speedy time trials, silly arcade games, competitive versus, and a chaotic battle mode.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Beenox
- Publisher: Activision
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Description: Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled is a remaster of the PS1 third-person racing game featuring the traditionally-platforming mascot Crash Bandicoot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Reaches 200th Quest Milestone
- RuneScape has proudly launched the 200th quest in the long-running game’s history.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...