Clash of Kings
Clash of Kings is a mobile RTS game developed by Elex that can be played on Facebook, iOS, and Android. In Clash of Kings players begin as an army leader, using their forces to take over a castle and claim it as their base. It is from here you will be able to do everything you need, whether that be constructing buildings, upgrading existing ones, training troops, and in general preparing for future excursions.
In this game you’re going to need to manage your forces both in terms of offense and defense. Build up your armies to take on other empires, but make sure you don’t spend all of your resources in one place. Your base will also need to be defended from incoming attackers, meaning buildings will need to be upgraded and defensive structures will need to be constructed. Choose from four different research trees to enhance your empire: City Development, Resources, City Defense and Military.
Use your tactical senses as best you can in Clash of Kings and show the other empires out there what you’re truly made of!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elex
- Publisher: Elex
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Decent 2D Visuals.
- +Decent PvP features.
- -Generic theme and gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS (iOS): iOS 5.1.1 or later
- OS (Android): Android 2.2.3 or later
- This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Description: Clash of Kings is a mobile RTS game developed by Elex. Build an empire to battle with and control 7 fantasy kingdoms. Conquer those seven kingdoms to survive!
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Galactic Drop Countdown - Adventures Get an Ass Kicking
- Namely three of the more advanced Adventures and player housing. And while housing deserves its own article entirely, let’s break down the t...
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.
- World Of Battleships Gets Name Change
- Wargaming has announced that its upcoming naval MMO, World of Battleships, has been renamed World of Warships.