Carto is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure game featuring world-altering gameplay mechanics and a charming cast of characters.
“Separated from her Granny during a storm, young Carto must use her innate cartography powers to map and manipulate the world around her on her quest to be reunited. As she discovers new “pieces” of the game map, players can rearrange them to shape the levels themselves – unlocking new paths, puzzles, and story moments.”
►Over the Hill and Through the Woods: Push ever-forward through a mysterious land as you swap and move map segments to pave the path ahead.
►Stop and Listen: Discover a colorful cast of characters and their unique perspectives as you explore a variety of lush biomes.
►Got Me Like~: Tap to the tunes of dozens of tracks designed to accompany you on your journey just as any companion would.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sunhead Games
- Publisher: Humble Games/X.D. Network Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Unique Gameplay Mechanics at Work
- -Overall Short Experience/Lacking Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/macOS 10.11+
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core at 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9600 GS+/Radeon HD 5670+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Carto is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure game featuring world-altering gameplay mechanics and a charming cast of characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous: Pricing and Pre-order Details Released
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced pricing details for the release version of Elite: Dangerous along with additional infor...
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review 2015
- Many digital card games are simply the physical card games transformed into a digital format.