Carto is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure game featuring world-altering gameplay mechanics and a charming cast of characters.
“Separated from her Granny during a storm, young Carto must use her innate cartography powers to map and manipulate the world around her on her quest to be reunited. As she discovers new “pieces” of the game map, players can rearrange them to shape the levels themselves – unlocking new paths, puzzles, and story moments.”
►Over the Hill and Through the Woods: Push ever-forward through a mysterious land as you swap and move map segments to pave the path ahead.
►Stop and Listen: Discover a colorful cast of characters and their unique perspectives as you explore a variety of lush biomes.
►Got Me Like~: Tap to the tunes of dozens of tracks designed to accompany you on your journey just as any companion would.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Sunhead Games
- Publisher: Humble Games/X.D. Network Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Great Visual Aesthetic
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Unique Gameplay Mechanics at Work
- -Overall Short Experience/Lacking Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/macOS 10.11+
- CPU: Intel or AMD Dual Core at 2 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9600 GS+/Radeon HD 5670+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Carto is a 2D top-down puzzle adventure game featuring world-altering gameplay mechanics and a charming cast of characters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Diaspora Review
- Terris reviews Diaspora: Mass Exodus, a revived space trading MMO available on Steam.
- Marvel Future Fight: Global Release Announced
- Netmarble Games Corp. announced today that its newest and most anticipated mobile action RPG title, Marvel Future Fight, launches globally