Broomstick League is a 3D competitive multiplayer sports game featuring intense arena-based scoring skirmishes between teams of sky-riding spellcasters.
►Aerobatic Ace: Practice and perfect your high-flying skills in equal measure with your magic-wielding usage to hold onto the ever-precious ball and score on your rivals.
►Let’s Do This: Team up with your friends and take on opponents in 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3 online matches set in fantastical stadiums just as magical as they are imaginative.
►Sneak a Peek: Set yourself apart from the crowd by mixing-and-matching from a deep pool of creative cosmetic options including new wands, costumes, broomsticks, dances, taunts, and more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 05, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Virtual Basement/Code Headquarters/Blue Isle Studios
- Publisher: Blue Isle Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 3.0+ GHZ Dual Core+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 650+/Radeon HD 7770+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Broomstick League is a 3D competitive multiplayer sports game featuring intense arena-based scoring skirmishes between teams of sky-riding spellcasters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (5/23): Dungeon Crawler Brawler Day
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Grepolis Gains US Server
- InnoGames has launched an official U.S. specific server for its strategy game Grepolis.