Bravery Network Online
Bravery Network Online is a 2D turn-based tactics game featuring elements from the RPG genre.
“The game has you in the future world of Tower 6, competing in the ultimate sport: Bravery.
Technology has made resource scarcity a thing of the past, and the citizens lovingly battle each other to stay plugged in. You play as their coach, trying your best to make sure your fighters are confident and focusing on what’ll help them win!”
►Outer Heaven: Build and develop a roster of fleshed-out characters each bringing their own unique story and playstyle.
►Be Like Water: Conquer foes by developing a strategy and adapting to unexpected situations with on-the-fly tactical audibles.
►Best of Both: Dive into a utopian world and all of its intricacies along a single-player campaign or fight the best players from around the world in online PvP battles.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GLOAM
- Publisher: GLOAM
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OSX 10.6+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Bravery Network Online is a 2D turn-based tactics game featuring elements from the RPG genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena - Red Deck Wins (Topdeck Tutor)
- I needed a solution, and I found it in one of the decks I was having a serious problem overcoming: RDW.
- Atlantica Online Adds New Dungeon and Upgrades Battle System
- The December 2010 patch for Atlantica Online adds a new dungeon and upgrades the Tactical Battle System. Atlantica Online is a f2p MMORPG publ...
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.