Bravery Network Online
Bravery Network Online is a 2D turn-based tactics game featuring elements from the RPG genre.
“The game has you in the future world of Tower 6, competing in the ultimate sport: Bravery.
Technology has made resource scarcity a thing of the past, and the citizens lovingly battle each other to stay plugged in. You play as their coach, trying your best to make sure your fighters are confident and focusing on what’ll help them win!”
►Outer Heaven: Build and develop a roster of fleshed-out characters each bringing their own unique story and playstyle.
►Be Like Water: Conquer foes by developing a strategy and adapting to unexpected situations with on-the-fly tactical audibles.
►Best of Both: Dive into a utopian world and all of its intricacies along a single-player campaign or fight the best players from around the world in online PvP battles.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: GLOAM
- Publisher: GLOAM
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OSX 10.6+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Bravery Network Online is a 2D turn-based tactics game featuring elements from the RPG genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Battle Lines Update Features Battle Against Thanos
- Marvel Battle Lines has received its first major update today, which raises the max player level and adds 45 new cards.
- Wincars Racer Steam Version Impressions 2017
- A lot has changed since that time; the game is now officially on Steam and available for early access play.
- MMO Holiday Events Guide 2014
- It's time for candles, snow, sleigh bells, mistletoe, reindeer, and all the other holiday trappings that make Winter so festive in the We...