Battlefield V is an action-packed FPS revisiting World War II like never before. Experience several various ways to play including thrilling solo content exploring untold dramas from those caught up in the conflict, massive player vs. player spanning scorching North African deserts and frigid Norwegian mountains, as well as the all new Combined Arms co-op mode.
Take your player customization to the next level by mixing and matching from a diverse set of appearance, weapon, and vehicle options. No two soldiers will be exactly the same.
Determine and master the role you’ve chosen. While you’re on a team of many, stellar individual performances can create the opportunities necessary to win the war. For example, while running and gunning can take down waves of enemies, sometimes it may be more helpful to hunker down and build fortifications, repair structures, and tow stationary weapons to more explosive locations.
With top-of-the-line-graphics, new engaging content, and a fresh look at a classic historical piece, Battlefield V is shaping up to take the first-person-shooter crown once again.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: DICE
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Battlefield V is an action-packed FPS revisiting World War II like never before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Review (PC) (2018)
- Who doesn't like to jump into a giant robot strapped with missiles, lasers, and other ballistic weaponry to make other robots explode?
- Legends of Aria Begins Alpha Testing
- Citadel Studios announces the launch of Alpha for Legends of Aria, previously Shards Online.
- Ironkill: Holiday Robot Update Now Available
- Play Motion, the new mobile studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, a...