Age of Civilization
Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies, build your city through stages of civilization, explore instances, and face off against multiple challenges alone or with friends.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Game321
- Publisher: NGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Mix of genres.
- +Colorful, appealing visuals.
- +Lots of events and activities to do.
- -Generic strategy elements.
- -Younger playerbase.
- -Events can become repetitive.
- Description: Age of Civilization is a free to play game set in Medieval Europe, combining elements of card games and strategy games to introduce a new strategy game experience. Recruit heroes and armies and build your city through stages of civilization.
Articles You May Enjoy
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Revelation Online CB Impressions
- Revelation Online is a game that I would describe as the 'full package'.