Melty Blood: Actress Again – Current Code
The popular visual novele turned fighting game series is finally on steam! Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD and published by Arc System Works. Based on the popular TYPE MOON series, players can experience the final chapter of Melty Blood in all of its definitive glory.
Melty Blood features complete combat freedom as you pick between three different fighting styles: Crescent Moon Style, Full Moon Style and Half Moon Style, each of which affects each character differently. And with over 31 characters available plus three styles for each, the amount of fighter variety is staggering.
Built up from over years of character and story development, this final entry into the series contains hours of lore to read up and enjoy. Of course, players can also into network mode to enjoy ranked, public or private matches.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Huge character roster with varied moveset variety
- +Story mode harkens back to the series' visual novel roots
- +Fast paced and flashy action
- -Very outdated visuals
- -Network play has general connection issues
- -Gameplay mechanics generally unpunishing for button mashers
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Celeron 440, 2.0GHz and above
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce 7900 / Radeon X1600 and above
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: Based on the popular TYPE MOON series, players can experience the final episode in the series in all of its definitive glory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Sees the Return of The Guardian's Gala
- Starting today, players in EVE Online can take part in this year's Guardian's Gala which has them fighting off the fierce pirates of...
- War of Ninja Review
- MMOHuts explores War of Ninja, a competitive strategic browser-based MMORPG allowing players to acquire and battle their ninja legions.
- DC Universe Online Nintendo Switch Port Review
- Fast forward to 2019, and DC Universe Online is coming to the Nintendo Switch! Jason has more on the launch.