Wildstar – Refresher (Free to Play)
WildStar transitioned over to free-to-play on September 29th, 2015 and a lot has changed! In this video I talk about some of those changes, what restrictions or features might be limited for free players and a little insight as what the game offers new players.
WildStar is a SciFi World exploration game that brings in a mixed feel from games such as Borderlands and with artstyle similar to the Ratchet and Clank series. Experience quirky humor, fast-paced action, diverse classes, and faction-based PvP as you discover the alien world of Nexus.
Check out the original MMOHuts – First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/wildstar-first-look
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Impressions
- The fifth expansion of the World of Warcraft franchise is a truly interesting experience so far. There have been many ups and downs in the ser...
- Old School RuneScape's Legacy Server Success
- How RuneScape’s official legacy server avoided cannibalism and became an eSport.