Wildstar – Refresher (Free to Play)
WildStar transitioned over to free-to-play on September 29th, 2015 and a lot has changed! In this video I talk about some of those changes, what restrictions or features might be limited for free players and a little insight as what the game offers new players.
WildStar is a SciFi World exploration game that brings in a mixed feel from games such as Borderlands and with artstyle similar to the Ratchet and Clank series. Experience quirky humor, fast-paced action, diverse classes, and faction-based PvP as you discover the alien world of Nexus.
Check out the original MMOHuts – First Look here: http://mmohuts.com/video/wildstar-first-look
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Fate: Brand new F2P 5-on-5 arena battle game from Crytek
- Step into the shoes of legendary heroes from history and fantasy and lock horns in "Arena of Fate"; an action-packed online multipla...
- Nords: Heroes of the North Unleashes a Slew of Updates
- Plarium just announced the latest batch of updates for Nords: Heroes of the North, its hit MMO game.
- Aika Online Closed Beta begins December 18
- Aika Online - the upcoming free to play MMORPG by Gpotato will begin its open beta phase on December 18th. Learn more about Aika Online.