Vindictus The Way Out Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Nexon’s Vindictus is one of the year’s top free to play MMORPG titles, and this launch trailer does a great job introducing the game. Like Dungeon Fighter Online, Vindictus is an instance-heavy brawler but its built Valve’s Source engine. That mean’s the game has great graphics and fluid gameplay. Vindictus has been playable for over a month now, but it has only hit commercial release more recently. The game takes place in the same world as Mabinogi so the Celtic theme is still prevalent. The trailer is titled ‘The Way Out’ and shows some gameplay in reverse while a serious sounding narrator talks about the lore. Its a fitting trailer and sets a serious tone. Most free MMORPGs tend to be light hearted and lore-light so Vindictus makes a welcome change. The game competes directly with Divine Souls and other recent brawler MMORPGs. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Anime Expo (AX) Cosplay Recap
- This year Anime Expo LA was larger than ever, as over 90,000 fans of Japanese Animation flocked to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Brawl Busters launches St. Patrick's Day fun
- A new update arrived in Brawl Busters today with a St. Patrick's Day theme.
- Darkeden Now on Steam
- Softon Entertainment has announced that its MMORPG, Darkeden, launched on Steam.