Vindictus The Way Out Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Nexon’s Vindictus is one of the year’s top free to play MMORPG titles, and this launch trailer does a great job introducing the game. Like Dungeon Fighter Online, Vindictus is an instance-heavy brawler but its built Valve’s Source engine. That mean’s the game has great graphics and fluid gameplay. Vindictus has been playable for over a month now, but it has only hit commercial release more recently. The game takes place in the same world as Mabinogi so the Celtic theme is still prevalent. The trailer is titled ‘The Way Out’ and shows some gameplay in reverse while a serious sounding narrator talks about the lore. Its a fitting trailer and sets a serious tone. Most free MMORPGs tend to be light hearted and lore-light so Vindictus makes a welcome change. The game competes directly with Divine Souls and other recent brawler MMORPGs. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Announces the Classes for Abyss Dark Arisen
- Players can choose between the classes of Mage, Warrior, or a Priest.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
- Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android.
- BossKey Lawbreakers Press Studio Tour Recap
- Hidden in historic downtown Raleigh North Carolina lies a gem, a building that once contained a Justice of the Peace, now holds BossKey Studio