Vindictus The Way Out Launch Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Nexon’s Vindictus is one of the year’s top free to play MMORPG titles, and this launch trailer does a great job introducing the game. Like Dungeon Fighter Online, Vindictus is an instance-heavy brawler but its built Valve’s Source engine. That mean’s the game has great graphics and fluid gameplay. Vindictus has been playable for over a month now, but it has only hit commercial release more recently. The game takes place in the same world as Mabinogi so the Celtic theme is still prevalent. The trailer is titled ‘The Way Out’ and shows some gameplay in reverse while a serious sounding narrator talks about the lore. Its a fitting trailer and sets a serious tone. Most free MMORPGs tend to be light hearted and lore-light so Vindictus makes a welcome change. The game competes directly with Divine Souls and other recent brawler MMORPGs. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- Blazing Core Open Beta Begins
- Blazing Core – Knights of the Future, which has now entered the Open Beta phase.
- Fangold introduces the Dungeon Draft
- In Dungeon Draft, you will face different enemies that are none other than merely creatures of Land of Britain