Vindictus Evie Character Profile
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi Heroes in Korea, is one of this year’s hottest free to play MMORPGs. Besides action packed gameplay, this Celtic themed game offers great graphics thanks to the Source engine it runs on. The only real problem with the game has been the limited number of playable characters. Up until now, the only characters available were Lann (an offensive swordsman) and Fiona (a tank.) Well a new patch is set to add the third character — Evie. Unlike the previous ones, Evie is a caster with a variety of offensive and supportive spells. A new trailer serves as a character profile for Evie. The trailer has great voice acting and explains the Alchemist’s abilities, playstyle, and shows off some gameplay. Its well worth watching, and I hope Nexon makes a similar video for the two upcoming characters: Karok and Kai. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.
- Kartuga Reveals the Destroyer
- InnoGames has introduced the Destroyer today, the first of three pirate classes available in the upcoming MMO, Kartuga.
- RuneScape declares new legal victory over botting
- Jagex Games Studio, publisher of RuneScape, War of Legends, and 8Realms, has announced a legal victory today in a case against bot-software de...