Vindictus Evie Character Profile
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi Heroes in Korea, is one of this year’s hottest free to play MMORPGs. Besides action packed gameplay, this Celtic themed game offers great graphics thanks to the Source engine it runs on. The only real problem with the game has been the limited number of playable characters. Up until now, the only characters available were Lann (an offensive swordsman) and Fiona (a tank.) Well a new patch is set to add the third character — Evie. Unlike the previous ones, Evie is a caster with a variety of offensive and supportive spells. A new trailer serves as a character profile for Evie. The trailer has great voice acting and explains the Alchemist’s abilities, playstyle, and shows off some gameplay. Its well worth watching, and I hope Nexon makes a similar video for the two upcoming characters: Karok and Kai. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gameglobe Begins Closed Beta
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have announced the start of closed beta testing for Gameglobe.
- Age of Wushu Yanmen Pass Trailer and Expansion Details
- Age of Wushu’s first expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, is set for arrival August 8
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...