Vindictus Evie Character Profile
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, known as Mabinogi Heroes in Korea, is one of this year’s hottest free to play MMORPGs. Besides action packed gameplay, this Celtic themed game offers great graphics thanks to the Source engine it runs on. The only real problem with the game has been the limited number of playable characters. Up until now, the only characters available were Lann (an offensive swordsman) and Fiona (a tank.) Well a new patch is set to add the third character — Evie. Unlike the previous ones, Evie is a caster with a variety of offensive and supportive spells. A new trailer serves as a character profile for Evie. The trailer has great voice acting and explains the Alchemist’s abilities, playstyle, and shows off some gameplay. Its well worth watching, and I hope Nexon makes a similar video for the two upcoming characters: Karok and Kai. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.
- Clancraft Releases New Lore Behind The Game
- The lore of Clancraft is detailed in this latest news and video from Gogogogo.com.
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.