Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: Defenders on two new platforms – Facebook and Android. Players will be able to switch seamlessly between iOS, Android devices and Facebook, keeping their game progress intact. The game is featured in NVIDIA TegraZone with enhancements for devices with NVIDIA Tegra mobile processors. Prime World: Defenders is free of charge on Facebook and Android, and $4.99/€4.99/£2.99 on iOS.
Prime World: Defenders is an innovative combination of Tower Defense and Collectible Card Game (CCG), implementing the best attributes from each genre. To secure victory, players will have to develop their hero’s talents, collect and upgrade towers and magic cards, destroy hostile totems and utilize the places of force that give additional power.
“Nival have been great advocates, users and friends of Unity over the last few years and the list of stunning games they have produced with our tools such as King’s Bounty, Prime World and other upcoming projects show what happens when amazing teams work with amazing technology. We’re proud to have such a close partnership with Nival and we’re hugely excited to be working with them on all their future cross-platform productions,” said Antony Douglas, Vice President EMEA of Unity Technologies.
Also commenting on their partnership, Bob Slinn, Head of Gaming Partnerships at Facebook Europe, Middle East and Africa, added, ‘’We are focused on helping game developers succeed on all platforms and are excited to work with Nival to bring their new game, Prime World: Defenders, to Facebook. Nival is a great example of how developers can use tools like the Facebook for Unity SDK and Parse Push to get their game up and running quickly, reach millions of people and keep players engaged no matter what device or platform they use.”
“Nival has done a wonderful job developing Prime World: Defenders to be an engaging experience across multiple platforms. Tegra-powered device owners are in for a visual treat with added enhancements and full HD capabilities on SHIELD,” said Keita Iida, Senior Director of Global Content Management at NVIDIA.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...
- MapleStory 2 Registration for Closed Beta #2 Is Open
- Nexon America announced today that the Closed Beta 2 for MapleStory 2's Closed Beta test will run from July 18th through August 1st, 2018...
- DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor's Chapter 12 is Now Available
- Third-Person Action RPG, DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor released a new update back on May 10th, which introduces a new chapter to the story.