Triad Wars: Enforcer Evolution – Whats New?
Triad Wars is changing! BakermanBrad talked with the developers on what’s new and what’s in store for the future!
There really isn’t anything quite like Triad Wars. It’s part shooter and part strategy-simulation; part single-player and part competitive multiplayer. While you can take features of the game and compare them individually to certain genres or game titles, there’s really no overall experience that Triad Wars mirrors. Far from ambiguous, Triad Wars is one of those rare titles that takes its own distinctive shape not simply to innovate, but in order to be true to the game’s vision…
Interested in seeing the game for yourself? Join the beta test today!
Learn more about the changes coming to Triad Wars with Enforcer Evolution in our developer interview HERE!
Also check out The Bottom Tier in a live dev walkthrough of new content in the game!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Old School RuneScape's Legacy Server Success
- How RuneScape’s official legacy server avoided cannibalism and became an eSport.
- Camelot Unchained Funds the Depths, Looks to Greater Heights
- With CityState Entertainment now surpassing the $2.5 million mark in crowdsourced funds for Camelot Unchained, The Depths at last is a confirm...
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine Launches on PC
- The ninth expansion to Neverwinter continues the Underdark storyline, pitting players against powerful, new demonic threats.