Smite 2015 World Championship Season 2 Preview Interview
DizzyPW interviews Todd Harris about the awesome visual changes coming to SMITE in season 2!
Smite‘s Conquest map will be undergoing a serious overhaul in preparation for the game’s second competitive season.
The 5 versus 5 map which gets used in eSports events as well as by regular players has been reworked with the triple goals of increasing legibility of the play area, improving strategic play when you’re playing or countering different classes of characters, and just generally de-clunking the game.
What this means in real terms is ocean vistas, a volcano dripping lava, reworked neutral minions, changes to how leashing works and so on.
More details about the SMITE giveaway will be provided in next week’s News Recap!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.
- Karos Online Review
- Karos Online is an extremely polished fantasy MMORPG that offers many interesting features.
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...