Smite 2015 World Championship Season 2 Preview Interview
DizzyPW interviews Todd Harris about the awesome visual changes coming to SMITE in season 2!
Smite‘s Conquest map will be undergoing a serious overhaul in preparation for the game’s second competitive season.
The 5 versus 5 map which gets used in eSports events as well as by regular players has been reworked with the triple goals of increasing legibility of the play area, improving strategic play when you’re playing or countering different classes of characters, and just generally de-clunking the game.
What this means in real terms is ocean vistas, a volcano dripping lava, reworked neutral minions, changes to how leashing works and so on.
More details about the SMITE giveaway will be provided in next week’s News Recap!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden: Karma Koin now available
- Appirits Inc. recently announced that they will begin to accept Karma Koin, a prepaid card solution provided by Nexon America, for in-game pur...
- FC Manager: Celebrating the World Cup with New Content
- Leading game publisher Redbana Corporation updates FC Manager this June 30th in celebration of the FIFA World Cup. The free-to-play football m...
- Winning Putt Now Available on Steam
- Winning Putt, a free to play multiplayer golf MMO, is now available in Steam's Free to Play catalogue.