Smite 2015 World Championship Season 2 Preview Interview
DizzyPW interviews Todd Harris about the awesome visual changes coming to SMITE in season 2!
Smite‘s Conquest map will be undergoing a serious overhaul in preparation for the game’s second competitive season.
The 5 versus 5 map which gets used in eSports events as well as by regular players has been reworked with the triple goals of increasing legibility of the play area, improving strategic play when you’re playing or countering different classes of characters, and just generally de-clunking the game.
What this means in real terms is ocean vistas, a volcano dripping lava, reworked neutral minions, changes to how leashing works and so on.
More details about the SMITE giveaway will be provided in next week’s News Recap!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Contest of Champions Comic Series Announced
- Kabam is proud to announce the new monthly Marvel Comic series, Marvel Contest of Champions, inspired by its game.
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...
- World of Warships: Aircraft Carriers Coming Soon
- Wargaming is excited to share a new video featuring the aircraft carrier into the game.