Smite 2015 World Championship Season 2 Preview Interview
DizzyPW interviews Todd Harris about the awesome visual changes coming to SMITE in season 2!
Smite‘s Conquest map will be undergoing a serious overhaul in preparation for the game’s second competitive season.
The 5 versus 5 map which gets used in eSports events as well as by regular players has been reworked with the triple goals of increasing legibility of the play area, improving strategic play when you’re playing or countering different classes of characters, and just generally de-clunking the game.
What this means in real terms is ocean vistas, a volcano dripping lava, reworked neutral minions, changes to how leashing works and so on.
More details about the SMITE giveaway will be provided in next week’s News Recap!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fragmented March Patch Summary Available
- Fragmented, the break-off survival game from The Repopulation, has released its monthly newsletter.
- FireFall's Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
- CityState Entertainment's recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel...
- War and Order Launches on Mobile
- Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order on Android and iOS.