Smite 2015 World Championship Season 2 Preview Interview
DizzyPW interviews Todd Harris about the awesome visual changes coming to SMITE in season 2!
Smite‘s Conquest map will be undergoing a serious overhaul in preparation for the game’s second competitive season.
The 5 versus 5 map which gets used in eSports events as well as by regular players has been reworked with the triple goals of increasing legibility of the play area, improving strategic play when you’re playing or countering different classes of characters, and just generally de-clunking the game.
What this means in real terms is ocean vistas, a volcano dripping lava, reworked neutral minions, changes to how leashing works and so on.
More details about the SMITE giveaway will be provided in next week’s News Recap!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Reveals Chinese Open Beta Launch will Feature Early Ao Kuang Access
- Chinese players will soon get their hands on the open beta of SMITE.
- Hirez Roundup #16: Anime Ja Nai
- This is a jam-packed set of patch notes! I missed most of the live show of them, but I've sat down with the physical notes.
- Brave Frontier Teams Up With 'King of Fighters' This Spring
- The King of Fighters franchise is coming back to Brave Frontier by gumi this Spring, and with it comes four new characters!