Secret of the Solstice Reborn Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Secret of the Solstice Page.
Secret of the Solstice is a fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online, Fists of Fu, Divine Souls and several other MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Rangarok Online. It has four base classes with multiple job changes later on. The game launched the “Reborn” update sometime in early 2011 which changed the game quite a bit. Players explore the world of Xen, battling ever more powerful monster as they progress. SotS has a high level cap and fast experience making it deal for casual gamers. To learn more about Secret of the Solstice, check out the official MMOHuts Secret of the Solstice page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks to be Released on Steam Early Access on March 17
- 6 months after being successfully funded on Kickstarter, Warlocks is now getting ready to launch on Steam Early Access.
- SWTOR Defend The Throne Update Developer Interview
- Last week I had a chance to sit down in a phone call with Creative Director Charles Boyd of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Neverwinter Two Year Anniversary Celebration Underway
- Neverwinter PC is two years old this week and Lord Neverember has decreed both PC and Xbox will be celebrating the Protector’s Jubilee from ...