Secret of the Solstice Reborn Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Secret of the Solstice Page.
Secret of the Solstice is a fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online, Fists of Fu, Divine Souls and several other MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Rangarok Online. It has four base classes with multiple job changes later on. The game launched the “Reborn” update sometime in early 2011 which changed the game quite a bit. Players explore the world of Xen, battling ever more powerful monster as they progress. SotS has a high level cap and fast experience making it deal for casual gamers. To learn more about Secret of the Solstice, check out the official MMOHuts Secret of the Solstice page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales Adding Guild Battles
- Tomorrow will see the launch of a Guild Battle system in Spirit Tales.
- Atlas Reactor Freelancer Review: Kaigin, the Warpstalker
- Kaigin the Warpstalker is a deadly and elusive firepower assassin that can solo carry games.
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...