Secret of the Solstice Reborn Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Secret of the Solstice Page.
Secret of the Solstice is a fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online, Fists of Fu, Divine Souls and several other MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Rangarok Online. It has four base classes with multiple job changes later on. The game launched the “Reborn” update sometime in early 2011 which changed the game quite a bit. Players explore the world of Xen, battling ever more powerful monster as they progress. SotS has a high level cap and fast experience making it deal for casual gamers. To learn more about Secret of the Solstice, check out the official MMOHuts Secret of the Solstice page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Assault Interview with Lead Game Director Jung Eik Choi
- We were offered the opportunity to interview Lead Game Director of First Assault, Jung Eik Choi, about the game's development and more.
- Wreck It Week Swings In For Hailan Rising
- Over $500 in prizes awaits the first three players to crash Hailan Rising servers during "Wreck it Week" open beta.
- WorldAlpha Review
- WorldAlpha is an MMORTS that gives you control over a single unit, or "citizen," in a virtual world.