Secret of the Solstice Reborn Gameplay – First Look
To Learn More about the game check out our Secret of the Solstice Page.
Secret of the Solstice is a fantasy MMORPG published by OutSpark – the same company behind Fiesta Online, Fists of Fu, Divine Souls and several other MMORPGs. Graphically speaking, the game looks a lot like Rangarok Online. It has four base classes with multiple job changes later on. The game launched the “Reborn” update sometime in early 2011 which changed the game quite a bit. Players explore the world of Xen, battling ever more powerful monster as they progress. SotS has a high level cap and fast experience making it deal for casual gamers. To learn more about Secret of the Solstice, check out the official MMOHuts Secret of the Solstice page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Now Available for Mac
- Trion Worlds’ successful voxel role-playing adventure game, Trove, debuts on Mac today and is now available and free to play.
- Tree of Savior Launch Review
- It has been way too long since I have found an MMORPG that pulls me in and makes me want to keep playing for hours on end.
- Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
- Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000...