Rising Thunder – First Look (Alpha)
Trilient shows off the workings of a new Street Fighter style free to play fighting game from Radiant Entertainment called Rising Thunder!
Rising Thunder is a F2P Fighting Game developed by Radiant Entertainment. Designed by OG Fighting Game Community member Seth Killian, Rising Thunder takes place in a universe filled with fighting robots. While designed with keyboards and GGPO-based online play in mind, Rising Thunder is set to usher in a new era of fighting games.
Rising Thunder is being developed by Radiant Entertainment and is currently in the Alpha phase of development. That means that the developers are still rapidly improving the game, adding new content and optimizing the game’s performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Cu Chulainn God in Review
- He tows the “company line” in that he’s probably as complicated as his compatriot, The Morrigan.
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches for Xbox One on June 3
- Frontier Developments announces some major news for Elite Dangerous on all platforms.
- ASTA Launches With Myth I: Wrath of the Berserkers Expansion
- ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds has now been officially launched with the release of its first expansion "Myth I: Wrath of the Berse...