Rising Thunder – First Look (Alpha)
Trilient shows off the workings of a new Street Fighter style free to play fighting game from Radiant Entertainment called Rising Thunder!
Rising Thunder is a F2P Fighting Game developed by Radiant Entertainment. Designed by OG Fighting Game Community member Seth Killian, Rising Thunder takes place in a universe filled with fighting robots. While designed with keyboards and GGPO-based online play in mind, Rising Thunder is set to usher in a new era of fighting games.
Rising Thunder is being developed by Radiant Entertainment and is currently in the Alpha phase of development. That means that the developers are still rapidly improving the game, adding new content and optimizing the game’s performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...
- Game Insight Sends Strategy Games Skyward with Cloud Raiders
- Game Insight announces Cloud Raiders, a PvP focused mobile game coming soon to Android and other devices.
- Mikedot's MMO Predictions 2016 - The Rise of Action Arena eSports
- As MMORPGs slowly continue to dwindle in popularity and MOBAs remain in the spotlight, the industry seems to be fixated on competitive gaming.