Rising Thunder – First Look (Alpha)
Trilient shows off the workings of a new Street Fighter style free to play fighting game from Radiant Entertainment called Rising Thunder!
Rising Thunder is a F2P Fighting Game developed by Radiant Entertainment. Designed by OG Fighting Game Community member Seth Killian, Rising Thunder takes place in a universe filled with fighting robots. While designed with keyboards and GGPO-based online play in mind, Rising Thunder is set to usher in a new era of fighting games.
Rising Thunder is being developed by Radiant Entertainment and is currently in the Alpha phase of development. That means that the developers are still rapidly improving the game, adding new content and optimizing the game’s performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master of Orion Announces Collector’s Edition
- WG Labs today revealed details about the Master of Orion Collector’s Edition.
- Starcave Entertianment Announces T.E.R.R.A
- Irish Starcave Entertainment proudly announces the Kickstarter Campaign of its first “AAA” title and first multiplatform game, T.E.R.R.A. ...
- EVE Online: Oceanus Feature Site Now Available
- EVE Online’s Oceanus release feature site went up today, along with an in-development video highlighting the changes coming in the September...