Rising Thunder – First Look (Alpha)
Trilient shows off the workings of a new Street Fighter style free to play fighting game from Radiant Entertainment called Rising Thunder!
Rising Thunder is a F2P Fighting Game developed by Radiant Entertainment. Designed by OG Fighting Game Community member Seth Killian, Rising Thunder takes place in a universe filled with fighting robots. While designed with keyboards and GGPO-based online play in mind, Rising Thunder is set to usher in a new era of fighting games.
Rising Thunder is being developed by Radiant Entertainment and is currently in the Alpha phase of development. That means that the developers are still rapidly improving the game, adding new content and optimizing the game’s performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- Opinion: The Blue Essence Debacle of League of Legends
- To prepare for the next season of League of Legends, Riot has shaken the field up a bit with a whole host of new designs.
- Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online...