Rising Thunder – First Look (Alpha)
Trilient shows off the workings of a new Street Fighter style free to play fighting game from Radiant Entertainment called Rising Thunder!
Rising Thunder is a F2P Fighting Game developed by Radiant Entertainment. Designed by OG Fighting Game Community member Seth Killian, Rising Thunder takes place in a universe filled with fighting robots. While designed with keyboards and GGPO-based online play in mind, Rising Thunder is set to usher in a new era of fighting games.
Rising Thunder is being developed by Radiant Entertainment and is currently in the Alpha phase of development. That means that the developers are still rapidly improving the game, adding new content and optimizing the game’s performance.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE June Patch Update
- HiRez has been busy this month rolling out a series of major changes to SMITE in terms of character redesigns, map balances, new items.
- NHN Entertainment Teams with Rooster Teeth for RWBY: Amity Arena
- NHN Entertainment Corp and Rooster Teeth have announced they will be teaming up to create RWBY: Amity Arena.
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!