HeroesGo – First Look
HeroesGo is a 3D, dungeon-based fantasy MMORPG. Featuring four starting classes (Breaker, Blader, Gunslinger, and Mage), players may adventure into dungeons to battle enemies, develop their skills, and acquire useful equipment and crystals. The game also features a crafting system, guilds, and a PvP arena.
HeroesGo is developed and published by ESTsoft the same developers as Cabal Online! To learn more about HeroesGo head over to the MMOHuts game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alphamon Ouryuken Arrives For Digimon Masters
- Joymax has introduced one of the most powerful Digimon into Digimon Masters Online's universe.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...
- Starbound Beta Review – So Many Planets, So Little Time
- MMOHuts reviews the beta of Starbound, a sandbox title from Chucklefish Studios that pays homage to titles like Terraria.