Eternal Lands Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Eternal Lands Page.
Eternal Lands is a 3D independently developed fantasy MMORPG that looks and plays a lot like Fragoria and RuneScape. The game has 3D graphics, but they aren’t nearly as impressive as more well known titles like Battle of the Immortals or even Metin 2. Gameplay wise, Eternal Lands feels a bit slow paced, but it is actually quite in-depth. Like Ultima Online and Darkfall Online, there are no actual set classes in Eternal Lands. Instead, players gain proficiency in the weapons and skills they use. To learn more about Eternal Lands check out the official MMOHuts Eternal Lands page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Launches New Dual Character Luciel
- KOG Games today announces the launch of Elsword's newest character, Luciel.
- The Aurora World Announced
- GBE Games has announced the development of a new MMORPG titled The Aurora World, for release in early 2013.
- Crunchyroll to stream english subbed version of Blade & Soul anime
- Chrunchyroll, an anime and Asian media streaming service, has recently announced that they will be streaming an English subbed version of Blad...