Super Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Super Dance Online, called SDO-X, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by the Malaysian MMO publisher CibMall. The game used to be available in the U.S. through Acclaim Games as “Dance Online”, but since Acclaim shut down on August 26, 2010 – the game is now serviced by CibMall. Even though the game is hosted in Malaysia, players world-wide can access the game. Like ShowUp and Audition Online, Super Dance Online involves DDR style gameplay of timing arrow keys. To learn more about Super Dance Online check out the official MMOHuts Super Dance Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/21: EVE, Drakensang, Neverwinter, and More!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.
- Megatron Lands in Transformers: Forged to Fight
- The mighty leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, is now playable in Transformers: Forged to Fight.
- Heroes of the Storm Greymane Review
- Greymane is a ranged and melee assassin hero from the Warcraft universe.