Super Dance Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dance Online Page.
Super Dance Online, called SDO-X, is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by the Malaysian MMO publisher CibMall. The game used to be available in the U.S. through Acclaim Games as “Dance Online”, but since Acclaim shut down on August 26, 2010 – the game is now serviced by CibMall. Even though the game is hosted in Malaysia, players world-wide can access the game. Like ShowUp and Audition Online, Super Dance Online involves DDR style gameplay of timing arrow keys. To learn more about Super Dance Online check out the official MMOHuts Super Dance Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Winds of Destiny
- “Winds of Destiny”, the sixth free expansion of Age of Wushu is set to release this October.
- Mythos Global announces open beta
- T3Fun has announced that Mythos Global will begin its open beta on February 2. The open beta will also make the game available to (most) Europ...
- PAX South 2017 Hearthstone Major
- PAX South 2017 wasn’t just new games and fantastic cosplay, there were also some Hearthstone Esports action!