Elite Lord of Alliance (ELOA) – First Look
In this first look, BakermanBrad shows off the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of ELOA including the customization, combat stances, within a general overview of the game.
ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a fairly unique combat experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: Rising Call now Live!
- The PWI team is excited to announce that PWI: Rising Call, the latest content update for Perfect World Entertainment's free-to-play fanta...
- WildStar Announces Extra Beta Weekend Starting April 25th
- Does waiting until May 2 for WildStar’s next beta weekend have you feeling down? Well we have a surprise for you -- WildStar is holding a BO...
- A Look Inside Lucent Heart's Scaena Update
- Lucent Heart launched its first major expansion, Scaena, at the end of August, adding two major new features.