Elite Lord of Alliance (ELOA) – First Look
In this first look, BakermanBrad shows off the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of ELOA including the customization, combat stances, within a general overview of the game.
ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a fairly unique combat experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rings of Anarchy Official Launch
- 37 Games is proud to announce that their latest in acclaimed games has arrived in the form of Rings of Anarchy, an Action RPG on mobile!
- League of Legends: Zoe Champion Review
- Zoe is a duty-skirting cosmic messenger skipping across Summoner’s Rift with cute poise and deadly long range attacks.
- ChronoBlade Beta Updated Review
- Facebook gaming is about to get a little brutal with this recent title created by developer and publisher group “nWay”.