Elite Lord of Alliance (ELOA) – First Look
In this first look, BakermanBrad shows off the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of ELOA including the customization, combat stances, within a general overview of the game.
ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a fairly unique combat experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade Faction Leaders Preview
- Recently our cohorts at Bottom Tier had the chance to dive into an upcoming scifi hero deck CCG.
- For the King Early Access Impressions
- The king has been murdered and now the once peaceful kingdom of Fahrul is in chaos.
- Heavy Metal Machines Beta Keys Available Through Alienware
- Starting today at 1 p.m. CST, the Heavy Metal Machines closed beta allows players to experience high-octane vehicular combat for Windows PC.