Elite Lord of Alliance (ELOA) – First Look
In this first look, BakermanBrad shows off the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of ELOA including the customization, combat stances, within a general overview of the game.
ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a fairly unique combat experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Legends Celebrates A Million Users with 'Hunt for Atlanta' Campaign
- World of Warships: Legends from Wargaming, is proud to announce it broke a million users.
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.
- LitRPG Author Andrew Seiple Releases Series Finale
- Small Medium is about a halven girl who longed to escape her rural farming community and find adventure in the big, wide world.