Elite Lord of Alliance (ELOA) – First Look
In this first look, BakermanBrad shows off the good, the bad, and the ugly parts of ELOA including the customization, combat stances, within a general overview of the game.
ELOA is a free to play triple-action hack ‘n’ slash MMORPG developed by NPICSOFT that is available for download on PC. In ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance players can fight in a world of anime-inspired graphics full of PvP battles, quests, and dungeons. Characters can be created from one of four different races and five playable classes, and each class has three different combat stances to fight in, providing players with a fairly unique combat experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mobile Masters Esports Tournament comes to Las Vegas via Amazon
- Following the inaugural Mobile Masters event in New York, Amazon continues to support and lead the way for mobile gaming.
- SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
- First, let's look at Terra! Terra's a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Bolstered by Third Set, Armies of Myth
- Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are today releasing the third set for the digital TCG HEX: Shards of Fate.