Dragon’s Call Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dragon’s Call Page.
Dragon’s Call is a 2D browser based fantasy MMORPG published by a company called GameDP. Gameplay wise, Dragon’s Call plays almost exactly like eDragon and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is an actual MMORPG, but uses static images and doesn’t have a persistent world where players can actually see each other. The game does have PvP though. Those looking for a simple, casual, browser based game may find something to like in Dragon’s Call though. To learn more about Dragon’s Call check out the official MMOHuts Dragon’s Call page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards
- Trove Prepares for July 9 Launch
- Trove's producer announced last week that Trove will be officially launching on July 9.
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.