Cue Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cue Online Page.
Cue Online is a unique ‘Pool’ themed sports MMO published by GamesCampus – the same folks behind Asda Story, MLB Dugout Heroes Soul Master and Manga Fighter. Play 8-Ball, Billiards and various other pool games in this realistic, skill based pool MMO. Unlike other MMOs, Cue Online requires a tremendous amount of skill. The controls are easy to learn, but difficult to master. In the video above, I did quite terribly. To learn more about Cue Online, check out the official MMOHuts Cue Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Gloria Victis Moves to Unity 5
- Gloria Victis has announced today that it is in the process of transferring to Unity 5.
- Rappelz prepares for Epic VII launch
- Rappelz is preparing to launch its next expansion, Epic VII: Reanimation, on June 7.