Cue Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cue Online Page.
Cue Online is a unique ‘Pool’ themed sports MMO published by GamesCampus – the same folks behind Asda Story, MLB Dugout Heroes Soul Master and Manga Fighter. Play 8-Ball, Billiards and various other pool games in this realistic, skill based pool MMO. Unlike other MMOs, Cue Online requires a tremendous amount of skill. The controls are easy to learn, but difficult to master. In the video above, I did quite terribly. To learn more about Cue Online, check out the official MMOHuts Cue Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Celebrates Halloween With Horror Story & Double XP
- RuneScape launches a horror story quest just in time for Halloween, coupled with a flesh-chilling double XP weekend for players looking to lev...
- World of Tanks Prepares for Graphics Overhaul with Umbra 3 License
- Umbra Software today announced that Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, has licensed the Umbra 3 Visibility Solut...
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Review
- I played TOR during the Beta and first month after launch before I lost interest and went on to something else.