Cue Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Cue Online Page.
Cue Online is a unique ‘Pool’ themed sports MMO published by GamesCampus – the same folks behind Asda Story, MLB Dugout Heroes Soul Master and Manga Fighter. Play 8-Ball, Billiards and various other pool games in this realistic, skill based pool MMO. Unlike other MMOs, Cue Online requires a tremendous amount of skill. The controls are easy to learn, but difficult to master. In the video above, I did quite terribly. To learn more about Cue Online, check out the official MMOHuts Cue Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.
- Stonies Adds Wolf Domestication to Stone Age Game
- The Stone Age continues to evolve in Stonies by upjers, with the addition of wolf domestication.
- Plague Inc: Evolved Launch Review
- Infecting the world with a deadly disease trying to kill the whole population of the planet; how fun can it actually be?