Blitz 1941 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Blitz 1941 Page.
Blitz 1941 is a 3D tank themed MMO published by TwoWar – the same folks behind Navy Field. The game is set during World War 2 and plays can choose between two factions – The Germans and the Soviets. The game boasts over 60 different tank types and battles across real world locations. The game’s translations are quite terrible, but the game is a tad interesting because its really one of the only MMOs set during World War 2. The only other game like it is World of Tanks, by GamesCampus. In the video above, walked around Moscow, the starting area, and destroyed a few NPC tanks in one battlefield. To learn more about Blitz 1941 check out the official MMOHuts Blitz 1941 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
- Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal.
- Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks Confirms Release Date
- On December 1, 2015, you will be able to play The Cossacks, the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV.