Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals has been in development for quite some time now. The action MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment has been specially altered to better fit Western playstyles and will be hitting closed beta very soon. In the mean time, players can watch a short developer’s diary explaining the game. Product manager Jonathan Belliss explains the varied locations in Battle of the Immortals, and the fact that it uses a completely different engine than other Perfect World MMORPG releases. Many gamers have complained about the fact that Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, and Ether Saga Online all feel too similar. We reported before on how the Western version of Battle of the Immortals will be much more difficult than the Chinese version. Monster AI has been revamped, and the cash shop is geared towards selling convenience rather than power. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Register Now to Compete in the Tribal Wars Spring Games
- InnoGames announces the opening of pre-registration for Tribal Wars' Spring Games tournament.
- La Tale GSP - Available on Gamengame (Southeast Asia)
- Actoz Soft (CEO, Chien Tung Hai, www.actoz.com) has opened one of its games, La Tale (GSP), worldwide on a global platform through the game po...
- BOID First Impressions
- BOID is a good fit for gamers that love strategy but do not have to the time to learn and commit to other strategy games.