Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals has been in development for quite some time now. The action MMORPG by Perfect World Entertainment has been specially altered to better fit Western playstyles and will be hitting closed beta very soon. In the mean time, players can watch a short developer’s diary explaining the game. Product manager Jonathan Belliss explains the varied locations in Battle of the Immortals, and the fact that it uses a completely different engine than other Perfect World MMORPG releases. Many gamers have complained about the fact that Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, and Ether Saga Online all feel too similar. We reported before on how the Western version of Battle of the Immortals will be much more difficult than the Chinese version. Monster AI has been revamped, and the cash shop is geared towards selling convenience rather than power. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amsgames Adds Golden Black to Kickstarter
- Golden Black is an ambitious RTS MMO game which proposes a unique gaming experience that mixes classic RTS game mechanisms with MMO, MOBA, RP...
- WildStar Features Trailer Released
- NCSoft and Carbine Studios have released a new trailer for their highly anticipated sci-fi MMO WildStar today, detailing several features of t...
- Take Flight with ACE COMBAT Infinity Update 10
- The latest update, which is available now on the PlayStation®Network, offers players new aircrafts, new online co-op missions & more.