Asda Story Gameplay Video: First Look January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime styled graphics. Published in North America by GamesCampus, the same company behind MLB Dugout Heroes and Shot Online, Asda Story is a simple to play MMORPG. Players start as novices and can chose from three classes when they’re high enough level. There are plenty of quests to perform to keep the grind from getting overwhelming. Asda Story is known for its soul-mate system where players can form relationships and grow as a couple. In this video I create a new character, explore the starting town and kill a few monsters nearby. I then log on my level 22 fighter and fight an evil mushroom. Each class has three unique skill trees which allows plenty of unique builds. To learn more about Asda Story, check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Nu Wa & Zeus Reworks Previewed
- SMITE's team has let slip a preview of the upcoming reworks for Zeus and Nu Wa, scheduled for its next patch.
- Blade & Soul May 21st Livestream Facts Recap
- After several years of waiting, NCSoft has finally re-announced that Blade & Soul will be coming to the west (for REALS this time)
- New Kartuga Video Reveals Title Ships
- As InnoGames' pirate-action game Kartuga nears closed beta, the first detailed information about the title's ship types are announce...