Asda Story Gameplay Video: First Look January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime styled graphics. Published in North America by GamesCampus, the same company behind MLB Dugout Heroes and Shot Online, Asda Story is a simple to play MMORPG. Players start as novices and can chose from three classes when they’re high enough level. There are plenty of quests to perform to keep the grind from getting overwhelming. Asda Story is known for its soul-mate system where players can form relationships and grow as a couple. In this video I create a new character, explore the starting town and kill a few monsters nearby. I then log on my level 22 fighter and fight an evil mushroom. Each class has three unique skill trees which allows plenty of unique builds. To learn more about Asda Story, check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite World Cup Details and 100 Million Dollar Competitive Pool for 2019
- Fortnite recently had some major announcements in regards to their competitive scene, such as the first details on the Fortnite World Cup.
- League of Angels: Cross-Server Tournament This Week
- Playing League of Angels every day is not enough, well it is if you like to stay unknown and forgotten. To make a true impression in the game ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.