Aida Arenas Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Aida Arenas Page.
Aida Arenas is a 3D anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG published by GamerKraft – the same company behind FreeJack and Priston Tale 2. The game plays a lot like Grand Chase, Elsword and Lunia – as the game features a persistent world town, but instanced dungeons and zones outside of town. Up to 4 players can play cooperatively while up to 16 players can battle in PvP mode. This video was recorded in closed beta for the game and a new video will likely be done after open beta begins. To learn more about Aida Arenas, check out the official MMOHuts Aida Arenas page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms Introduces MVP Rewards
- Nexon America has introduced new MVP rewards for leaderboard champions in Combat Arms.
- The Skies Announces Open Steam Early Access
- Eforb is pleased to announce the open Steam launch of the electrifying post-apocalyptic MMORPG The Skies.
- Cards and Castles 2.0 Slated for August 13 Release
- Gameplay has been refined, and a shipload of additional features and content has been introduced.