Aida Arenas Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Aida Arenas Page.
Aida Arenas is a 3D anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG published by GamerKraft – the same company behind FreeJack and Priston Tale 2. The game plays a lot like Grand Chase, Elsword and Lunia – as the game features a persistent world town, but instanced dungeons and zones outside of town. Up to 4 players can play cooperatively while up to 16 players can battle in PvP mode. This video was recorded in closed beta for the game and a new video will likely be done after open beta begins. To learn more about Aida Arenas, check out the official MMOHuts Aida Arenas page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.
- New World Event “Dreamstorm” Launches Today in TERA
- Players can now participate in Dreamstorm, a brand new world event for players with level 65 characters.
- Redbana announces Closed Beta Launch for FC Manager
- Leading game publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, Redbana Corporation announced today the Closed Beta launch of FC Manager, the highly a...