Aida Arenas Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Aida Arenas Page.
Aida Arenas is a 3D anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG published by GamerKraft – the same company behind FreeJack and Priston Tale 2. The game plays a lot like Grand Chase, Elsword and Lunia – as the game features a persistent world town, but instanced dungeons and zones outside of town. Up to 4 players can play cooperatively while up to 16 players can battle in PvP mode. This video was recorded in closed beta for the game and a new video will likely be done after open beta begins. To learn more about Aida Arenas, check out the official MMOHuts Aida Arenas page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Brings New Adventures for All
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves is now available for download.
- Sol Strike Preview
- Solstrike is a turn-based strategy game brought to us by one of the creators of Runescape. Originally devised as a demo for the FenForge game ...
- Introducing the Red Fox Clan Polls!
- Today, MMOHuts will be introducing a new feature found in various locations around the site: the Red Fox Clan polls!