Aida Arenas Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Aida Arenas Page.
Aida Arenas is a 3D anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG published by GamerKraft – the same company behind FreeJack and Priston Tale 2. The game plays a lot like Grand Chase, Elsword and Lunia – as the game features a persistent world town, but instanced dungeons and zones outside of town. Up to 4 players can play cooperatively while up to 16 players can battle in PvP mode. This video was recorded in closed beta for the game and a new video will likely be done after open beta begins. To learn more about Aida Arenas, check out the official MMOHuts Aida Arenas page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces Reflections Release Date
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced Perfect World International's newest update, "Reflections," will launch on August 8.
- Thundercall Launching this April
- Global games publisher R2Games has just announced the Open Beta for its latest addition to its browser game library, Thundercall.
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...