Aida Arenas Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Aida Arenas Page.
Aida Arenas is a 3D anime inspired fantasy action MMORPG published by GamerKraft – the same company behind FreeJack and Priston Tale 2. The game plays a lot like Grand Chase, Elsword and Lunia – as the game features a persistent world town, but instanced dungeons and zones outside of town. Up to 4 players can play cooperatively while up to 16 players can battle in PvP mode. This video was recorded in closed beta for the game and a new video will likely be done after open beta begins. To learn more about Aida Arenas, check out the official MMOHuts Aida Arenas page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online Announces Game of Gods Expansion
- Allods Online is set to release its new expansion, Game of Gods, this February.
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- Famous online game DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary this month. Ankama is organizing a big contest in honor of the occasion. The publishe...