Wartune: Hall of Heroes – Now available for iOS/Android
Today, Kabam will release its latest MMORPG, Wartune: Hall of Heroes, for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in addition to Google Play mobile devices and tablets.
Wartune: Hall of Heroes, which quickly became a top 10 grossing app shortly after launching in China from 7Road and Hoolai of Beijing, is a mobile extension of the same title currently available to play on the web at Kabam.com, launching with a range of gaming experiences previously only seen with PC and console-based games. Wartune: Hall of Heroes has been significantly retooled for mobile platform support to ensure players have the same experience on mobile devices as those using laptop or desktop computers.
The latest mobile hit from Kabam allows players to immerse themselves in a fantasy world in either a solo campaign mode, or by joining other players in various PvP events ranging from three-person squads up to 30-member guild battles. With a deep storyline and compelling mobile graphics, Wartune: Hall of Heroes invites new players to join hundreds of other Knights, Mages and Archers already unlocking epic gear and leveling up their heroes, to fight simultaneously to defeat enemies, quest for territory and treasures and explore the immersive fantasy world before them.
For more info, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wartune-hall-of-heroes/id731471698?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Rally Mode Now Available
- Wargaming has just released a new, unique game mode for World of Tanks known as "Rally Mode", where players can race their tanks aga...
- R2Games Announces Open Alpha of Newest Browser Game Kingdom Rift
- Kingdom Rift WP Kingdom Rift, the latest game set to be released by global publisher Reality Squared Games, has opened its alpha test today.
- Dirty Bomb: Stress Tests Scheduled For Steam
- Nexon America and Splash Damage are temporarily opening the floodgates for their upcoming hardcore first-person shooter Dirty Bomb, with two s...